Marly Skin® Original Hautschutzschaum 100ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time appr. 3 - 5 workdays
- Order number: SW10439
- EAN: 4260064370013
Marly Skin® Original Skin Protection Foam 100ml
The application of MARLY SKIN® is suitable for the whole body. The special skin foam offers protection under make-up, special effects and camouflage. But it also protects the hands, which can be heavily loaded or damaged in the hairdressing and make-up artist's trade.
- Water that swells and dehydrates the skin.
- wash-active substances that remove the acid mantle.
- Fabrics from cosmetic and beauty preparations.
- the handling of chemical substances and allergens.
- the burden of wearing gloves.
- dealing with eg skin glue, modeling compounds, colors etc.
MARLY SKIN® is therefore the ideal skin protection for make-up artists and hairdressers who come into daily contact with skin-damaging and -stressing substances.
The two-dimensional network, which forms after application to the skin, the skin protection foam remains in the skin and there is no abrasion.
MARLY SKIN® is invisible, non-greasy, odorless, does not interfere with normal sensation of touch, the skin can breathe and sweat.
The foam is harmless to eyes, mouth, mucous membranes and food.
1. For permanent use (eg hands): Apply morning and evening the skin protection foam.
2. The skin must be clean, dry and free of fat.
3. Shake the can vigorously before use and point the spray head vertically downwards.
4. A walnut-sized amount of foam is sufficient.
5. Then rub in the skin area and allow to act for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. The skin is highly effective for between 4 and 6 hours. This also applies to contact with water, soap or disinfectants.
The MARLY SKIN® principle is "protection in the skin and not on the skin."
Product profile and product composition:
- MARLY SKIN® contains no fragrances or emulsifiers.
- The foam does not have to be washed off, it dissolves by itself.
- It has no sensitizing properties and is not absorbed by the body.
- Sorbitol and propylene glycol preserve the moisture of the skin.
- Glycerin provides protection from external influences.
- Polydimethylsiloxane: This makes the skin smooth and supple. At the same time it increases the water content of the skin.
- Protection against free radicals with vitamin E.
- Anti-inflammatory, soothing and skin-strengthening by bisabolol.
- MARLY SKIN was tested like a medicine, tested in countless human trials and produced and documented according to GMP and ISO standard (Made in Germany).
100 ml corresponds to about 150 applications