fine corrector brush
A straight, very fine brush; a professional tool with the firmness of a sharp eyeliner. It allows the artist to draw very thin lines like a fountain pen to create full and fine strokes. It corrects the tiniest dark areas and even minor wrinkles.
• Type of fibers: STRAIGHT.
• Description: Thin and pointed corrector brush.
• Use: The pointed shape and tension of its fibers are used to cover up skin imperfections with precision (dark circles, blemishes, spots, etc.).
• Pro Tip: Make-up artists use this brush to apply very sophisticated make-up that requires many points of color and light on small, very specific areas (inner corner of the eye, eyebrows, etc.).
• Recommended Textures: Cream and liquid.
• Key Products: Camouflage Cream Palette, Full Cover.