This brush is triangular and long, and requires some dexterity. It gives calligraphy effects on one side for fine drawing and on the other side gives a thicker line.
• Type of fibers: STRAIGHT.
• Description: Triangular shaped brush.
• Use: Its triangular shape is used to draw three- dimensional lines. Thin or thick lines can be created by varying the pressure applied.
• Pro Tip: With its unusual and precise shape, it can be turned to draw full or thin lines. Make-up artists use this brush to create three-dimensional designs.
• Recommended Textures: Cream and liquid (except Latex).
• Key Products: Aquarelle, Wet Make-Up.