Siriderma Basisches Badekonzentrat 500g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time appr. 3 - 5 workdays
- Order number: 07-2667
- EAN: 4260061244300
- 5 € voucher for newsletter registration
- professional advice
- Free shipping from 150 €
Siriderma med Basic bathing concentrate without fragrances
Excess acids remaining on the skin, which can cause hypersensitivity, itching, burning and redness, are neutralized by the use of the Alkaline Bath Concentrate. Ideal as a full bath, foot bath, for alkaline washing and of course as a relaxation bath.
- The alkaline bath stimulates the self-lubrication of the skin
- The entire appearance is refined
- The skin feels smoother and calms
- 3 tablespoons on a full bath. 30-120 minutes duration. If you are not used to full baths, we recommend a bath time of 15 minutes at the beginning. Increase this slowly. The bathing temperature should not exceed 37 ° C as higher temperatures can weaken the immune system. Every 10 minutes, gently rub the skin with a washing glove to remove acidic exudates.
- To achieve a deacidifying effect, it should be bathed for at least 30 minutes. Basically, you should bathe as often and as long as possible. In an acidic metabolism, such. For eczema, psoriasis, etc. longer bath times are optimal.
- 1 heaped teaspoon per 20 liters of water (baby bath). Does not burn in the eyes.
- 1 - 2 teaspoons on a footbath. 30-60 minutes duration. With strong sweaty feet with odor nuisance, you can already have the "Stinkfußproblem" under control after a few, regular 30-minute footbaths. Feet, like the skin, is a help kidney. Strongly sour-smelling sweaty feet are sometimes an indication of a general hyperacidity.
- For daily use (eg morning / evening) ½-1 level teaspoon in the sink and wash the skin with a washing glove.